Soma Technology, Inc., founded in 1992 boasts that is the market leader in the new and refurbished medical industry and are specialists in outfitting entire healthcare facilities with high quality equipment at affordable prices – and in addition to new medical equipment, is able to offer significant savings up to 60% by offering a wide variety of refurbished medical equipment. They offer a one-stop-shop platform where their customers can compare and contrast among models and manufacturers. Refurbished Medical equipment Customers need not go to different shops and can make purchases from multiple sources saving time and money.
Did you know that 80% of people quit smoking with just one bio-resonance treatment?
The company Sensitivity Imago has come up with ground-breaking technology, by producing excellent results with helping people to stop smoking. Bio-resonance is natural, drug-free, and painless with no known side effects. It is a gentle, computer-controlled oscillation therapy and is the easiest and most natural way to give up smoking. How it works is that the body emits different electromagnetic oscillations; cells, tissues, and organs each have their specific oscillations. The disturbing electromagnetic oscillation patterns of a smoker are transferred to the Sensitivity Imago device via headphones, hand electrodes, scanner. In the device these oscillations are changed and then returned to the patient in the form of a healing therapy. Patients often report that they can breathe better during the therapy program.
Bio-resonance therapy helps to detoxify the body from nicotine and other toxins and take away cravings associated with smoking. The body receives no electrical charges during the procedure. Only the body’s vibrations are used to balance and self-regulate the body. All you need to do is bring along your last cigarette to smoke as part of the therapy.
A question most hospitals are often faced with when a new piece of equipment has to be purchased is whether it should be new or used. This isn’t a question which can be easily answered as there are a lot of factors to take into consideration when deciding the purchase of medical equipment – such as the cost.
Advantages of purchasing new medical equipment:
• New durable medical equipment usually comes with an equipment manufacturer warranty (OEM), which is a promise of compensation from the manufacturer for any damages or defects in the normal conditions of use.
• Medical equipment which has been used and has been refurbished usually comes with a limited time warranty offered by dealers. In most cases this type of warranty does not cover all the software and hardware damage.
• New and used medical equipment usually comes with the added benefit of an excellent after sales service.
• All investigations of the technical information are managed directly by the original manufacturer of the device, or in conjunction with the equipment dealer.
• The manufacturer’s technical staff has the appropriate training and experience to provide sound support and advice. On the flip side of this, used medical device users may have to contact the distributor of the product without the expertise and experience necessary in resolving problems.